Thursday 7th May

Good Afternoon Class 4,

Here are Thursday's task's for you.

I'm afraid I have set another investigation for you, but  it is a simple one so I hope you enjoy it. I have found that you need to be patient for this experiment, it takes a while to see any results. You may want to come back to it later in the day. Another option is to think of ways you could make the process quicker, maybe by raising the temperature some how? Make sure you are with an adult if you are around anything hot. 

Great to see I have received lots of letters today already! I am going to spend the rest of the day reading through them. Thank you for taking the time to write to the care home. The residents will be so pleased. Great job!

Finally, there will be another assembly hosted by Nala, who will be teaching you the Circle of Life song on Thursday Morning at 10 am on the TES youtube 

It will be available on the Oak National Academy website from 11am in case you miss it:  https://www.thenational.academy/assembly

Have a fab day!

Miss Dimond

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday 10th July

Great work Class 4

Monday 1st June