Friday 22nd May

Hello Class 4,

Almost Friday again and another end to Half-Term too! Time is flying by!

Here are your tasks for Friday: Friday Tasks.

I am going to upload a post with a list of activities later for you to do over half term if you are looking for something to do.

I will also upload any work that I have seen this week to the blog tomorrow so there is still time to send me in any animations or any other activities 😊

Finally, thank you to all those that spoke to me over the phone this week. If I did not manage to get  hold of you and you would like to get in touch, please let the office know and arrange for me to call you at a time that is convenient.

Have a great day!

Miss Dimond

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday 10th July

Great work Class 4

Monday 1st June