Class 4 work of the week


Good afternoon Class 4,

I thought I would share more examples of what you have been up to over the last few days. It was great to see some of you show your appreciation for VE day in different ways.

James celebrated VE day by having a social distance party with bunting. That sounds like such a great way to celebrate!


James also wrote a fantastic poem about foxes today, I could see lots of secret strings being used alongside lots of descriptive language including similes. Well done!

Ed built a solar panel robot and it looks fantastic! I have said before that I don't think I could make a robot so I am very impressed with your scientific skills!


 Ed also designed and made a parachute as suggested by one of the VE Day activities. I can see that you put a lot of effort into designing, making and testing your parachute so well done! I hope it was successful.

I love Alfie and Brooke's VE Day lego creation! such a creative way to celebrate the bank holiday. Well done guys! I am very impressed with the Union Jack flag too!



Sam is having a fantastic time on his Aunt and Uncle's farm by the looks of it. What a fantastic way to spend time whilst we are not able to be at school. I can imagine you are learning lots too by making lot's of dens, growing crops and gardening!






















It's great to see Amelie enjoyed her science experiment last week making salt crystals. Well done for using your investigating skills, it looks like the experiment was successful! Fantastic job! 








Fantastic work last week Class 4! You should be very proud of another successful week of Home Learning! I will be posting anymore work I receive this week on this blog post so if you send me any work in keep your eyes peeled.

Miss Dimond

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday 10th July

Great work Class 4

Monday 1st June