Tuesday 9th June


Good afternoon Class 4,

I hope you have all enjoyed your first day of Arts Week, I have been with Class 5 today and we have had fun creating expressionist paintings.

Tomorrow, we are going to be looking at the key features of impressionism in closer detail and experimenting with brushstrokes and colours.

Here are your activities:
Tuesday 9th June


I just thought i'd share a copy of an impressionist painting of Venice I did a few years ago.  As you know,  I am a huge fan of impressionism and pointillism! Have a  look at the colours used as reflections in the water along with the brush strokes.

I'd love to see what impressionist paintings you come up with throughout the week!

Have a great day!

Miss Dimond

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday 10th July

Great work Class 4

Monday 1st June