Thursday 25th June and some exciting news!!


Hello Class 4,

I am starting off my blog post with some exciting news for you all . You will be so excited to hear that Miss Greenwood will be back with you on Monday so she will get to see all the fantastic work you are doing at home. Until then end of term, I will still be in and around school so I might see some of you. I have had the best 7 months being your class teacher and I really hope you enjoy your last few weeks of term, I have no doubts that you will with Miss Greenwood. I want to say a big thank you to you all for being such a fab first class! I'm going to really miss seeing all of your work everyday, you have all worked incredibly hard and should be so proud of yourselves!

But for now, I will make the most of the tasks that I have set for you so here are your tasks for Thursday: Thursday 25th June.

Have a great day in the sun!

Miss Dimond



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday 10th July

Great work Class 4

Monday 1st June