Tuesday 5th May

Good afternoon Class 4,

Here are Tuesday's Tasks: Tuesday's Tasks

For your science activity, you will need a little bit of chocolate. Try and complete tasks 1 and 2.

I have also provided an extra activity for an investigation that you can do only if you would like to. You don't have to do this experiment but you are also more than welcome to have a go if you find yourself looking for something else to do but make sure you complete the investigation with an adult.

The worksheet for the extra investigation is just a guidance - you can write the prediction/keywords/results/conclusion in your book. Don't worry about underlining or circling words on the sheet.

You may have seen my blog post regarding sending letters to people in the Care Home. I know Class 4 will have lots of lovely things to say in their letters so I am looking forward to reading them! Just a reminder that we need them by Friday 8th May. If you find that writing a letter is too much on top of the work in your activities, you can replace one of the tasks with letter writing.

I am still receiving lots of absolutely amazing work that you have done so keep an eye out for some more pictures on the blog throughout the week. I really do appreciate seeing all of your hard work so thank you. I say this every week but I am so impressed with how hard you are all working! Well done Class 4.

Have a great day!

Miss Dimond




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday 10th July

Great work Class 4

Monday 1st June