Wednesday 12th May

Hello Class 4,

Here are  Wednesday's tasks for you.


I also want to say a huge well done to all those that took part in the tournament today! We made it into the top 50 out of I think 90. Great to see so many of you participating too.

I have been looking at the leader-board for just our school and if I have been looking correctly,
Class 4 are in second place behind Class 5, so all the practising you have been doing has really paid off. Well done! I have seen so many children in Class 4 have taken part and you have all helped get us into the top 50 so you should all be incredibly proud of yourselves. I certainly am!

Don't forget the tournament is still running tomorrow so if you haven't joined today or would like to carry on, you can tomorrow.

Have a great day,

Miss Dimond

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday 10th July

Great work Class 4

Monday 1st June