Class 4's work of the week



 Hi class 4

I hope you enjoyed your last day of term! I thought id share some more of your fantastic work!

Ed has been working super hard this week. He made a great Thaumatrope of Zoompiggy in jail! Great work.

 

Ed also wrote a really lovely ode to his cat Scooter. I am really impressed with your descriptive language! Lots of great metaphors and similes! I can see that you put so much effort in to your Ode. Well done Ed.



Ed also completed the Move More challenge by staying active with his family. Well done Ed!




James T made a fantastic Star Wars animation, I love how you managed to add a wave and a backdrop! Well done James.



   








James completed the Move More challenge too by keeping active with his family too! Well done James.

James also wrote an excellent version of Ananse's Surprise! I am really impressed with your use of adverbials James! You have included lots of detail in the story which makes it lovely to read. If you would like to read James' story, here is the Link.

Harry P has written an excellent ode to lasagne! Great choice of food.  I am very impressed with all the descriptive you have used too Harry! I can see lots of metaphors and similes. Fantastic work. Well done!


Charlie has made a super animation using a thaumatrope! I'm so glad to see it works, it really looks like the crocodile's mouth is moving. Great job Charlie!


Celia has also written a fantastic ode dedicated to chicken noodles today! Another great choice of food! I am so impressed with how well written your poems are class 4! Celia has lots of loves similes and metaphors in her poem too!


Absolutely amazing work this term Class 4! I hope you have an amazing half-term. 

Miss Dimond

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday 10th July

Great work Class 4

Monday 1st June