More examples of work to share

*Tasks for today are posted below this post*

Before Easter, I received some lovely pictures of what you have been up to. It was really great to see so I just thought I'd share some examples with you and say a big well done!

I saw some absolutely fantastic diagrams of the Water Cycle from Tegan, Ed and Jonah. I can see how much work they put into their diagrams and I was really impressed. I also liked that they were all so different and creative!

I have also seen Celia keep fit on Just Dance and it was great to see she was enjoying herself so much.

It was also great to see that Finn made his own lunch and the fruit kebab looked delicious! Well done for getting out in the garden and planting some sunflower seeds too!

Finally, I just wanted to upload a photo of our class display. As you did not get to present your excellent Europe research, I have put them on display in our classroom so that the children and staff who are in school can see what you found out. Well done for all of your hard work during our Europe topic.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday 10th July

Great work Class 4

Monday 1st June