Monday 20th April

Good Morning Class 4,

I hope you have had a lovely, relaxing Easter. I loved seeing all of your messages just before Easter and seeing what you were getting up to. I will post a message on the blog following this one to share what I have seen. I want to say a big thank-you for your video messages too, I loved hearing from you!

Welcome back to your third week of  Remote Learning, I hope you are enjoying learning at home. This week's learning activities will be a little different from before Easter to give you more activities to do if you would like.

I will be setting Maths, English, Foundation Subject and Well-being tasks everyday and your spellings for the week will be set on a Monday.

Here are today's tasks: Monday Tasks
Here are this week's Spellings: Week 1 Spellings

For your English task, read through the tasks with an adult so you are clear on what to do. You don't have to read through Report 2 but it is there if you would like a challenge.

For Maths, we have covered decimals before so this will just be a recap on what you have already learnt. There is a video for guidance, questions and then answers for you to check your own work.

Have fun,

Miss Dimond😊 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday 10th July

Great work Class 4

Monday 1st June