Hello Class 4, I hope you're all having a lovely day. We loved making the rain cloud in a jar at school! Did you find out any interesting facts about the weather? Tomorrow we are looking at David Attenborough and the Animal Kingdom. Tomorrow's experiment asks for lard but you could always see if butter works if you don't have any! Here are your tasks for Wednesday: Wednesday 17th June Have a great day! Miss Dimond
Hello Class 4, Another day of lovely sunshine! I hope you've all had a good day. Here are your tasks for Thursday . For the wider curriculum task you will be creating your animation on scratch. I have seen some lovely animations already so keep an eye out for those on the blog this week! Have a great day! Miss Dimond
Good afternoon Class 4, I thought I would share more examples of what you have been up to over the last few days. It was great to see some of you show your appreciation for VE day in different ways. James celebrated VE day by having a social distance party with bunting. That sounds like such a great way to celebrate! James also wrote a fantastic poem about foxes today, I could see lots of secret strings being used alongside lots of descriptive language including similes. Well done! Ed built a solar panel robot and it looks fantastic! I have said before that I don't think I could make a robot so I am very impressed with your scientific skills! Ed also designed and made a parachute as suggested by one of the VE Day activities. I can see that you put a lot of effort into designing, making and testing your parachute so well done! I hope it was successful. I love Alfie and Brooke's VE Day lego creation! such a creative way to celebrate the bank holiday. We...
Comments
Post a Comment