Thursday 11th June

Hello Class 4,

I hope you all enjoyed looking at Surrealism today! We are going back to impressionism for the rest of the week.

I have seen a few fantastic impressionist paintings from you and it is so great to see you are enjoying this topic as much as I am. I will share the excellent work with you by the end of the week! If you would like to send in any more excellent work I would love to see it!

For Thursday's task we are finding more out about the founder of impressionist art, Claude Monet. Here are your tasks: Thursday 11th June

Note to parents: this task involves some research on the internet. I have provided links to child-friendly websites but if they search for more facts on different website, I recommend adults should supervise. 

Have a great day!

Miss Dimond

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday 10th July

Great work Class 4

Monday 1st June