Class 4's amazing work

Charlie made a fantastic zoo out of items in his home. This zoo looks great Charlie! Well done! I can see that you have really thought about the different habitats.


































Charlotte has created an excellent impressionist painting of a sunset reflecting in the water! I can really see how you've used your brush strokes in an impressionist way! Great job.





Charlotte also created a fantastic model of the Solar System! I am so impressed with the planets you have made here Charlotte! Well done!  



It's also great to see you enjoying the science experiments! This looks like a snowstorm and a rain cloud in a jar, I'm glad to see that they were successful!  
James has also had a go at the different science experiments from last week! Its great to see your rain cloud in a jar worked well!
It's great that you also tried the rainbow experiment! It looked like it was successful! Well done James! James also sent me a PowerPoint all about Space, he thought of some questions and then found some very interesting facts! Did you know that the sun was 6700 degrees Celsius?! That's a very high temperature!
Karmah did a fantastic artist copy of Van Gogh's Starry Night. I really love the colours you have used Karmah! Well done!
Karmah also did a lovely impressionist painting of some  mountains and a river, you have done a great job!
She also had a good idea to create the solar system on a coat hanger! I can see that you have thought about where the planets should go! Well done Karmah!



Charlotte also had a go at the egg drop experiment and I am pleased to say the egg survived the fall! Great work!
  

 

It was great to hear that Celia really loved learning about the animals. I am so impressed with your acrostic poem about tigers! Great work!


Harry P also shared a PowerPoint with me all about his zoo. Well done Harry, I can see you have worked really hard on your zoo design and plan. You have even thought about who is going to work at our zoo! Great job!


Ed also had a go at the Egg drop experiment and planned it in lots of detail! I'm pleased to see that the egg survived from different heights using a balloon! Well done Ed!

I have had lots of lovely work sent to me this week, thank you again! If I have missed any work out on the blog, please let me know. Thank you for all of your hard work over the past few weeks!


Miss Dimond

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday 10th July

Great work Class 4

Monday 1st June