Class 4's amazing art work

Hello Class 4,

*Monday's task is below this post on the blog*

I hope you've all had a lovely week. I just wanted to share some of the amazing art that I have seen this week. Once again, I am very impressed with what you have all created.

Toby created a fantastic reflection of the sun in his impressionist painting. I am really pleased you enjoyed this activity and  I really love the colours you have used to create a sunset too! Well done Toby

Flora has created an excellent landscape in the impressionist style. I am really impressed with the different shades of colour used in the sky, the sun, the water and on the hill! Great job Flora!

 

James T had a lovely morning last week creating an impressive Monet inspired landscape. I really like the idea to use glue spreaders to help with the impressionist style! The colours really stand out next to each other in both pieces and the boats in the water look great too. Well done James!

 

Ed has been very busy with his art this week! It's great to see you have a go on Tate paint, experimenting with different brush strokes and colours! I also am really impressed with your impressionist sunset! The colours really stand out against the reflection in the water. Well done!
 
Ed also sent in some of his Surrealism art and I am so impressed with how you have used animal cut outs and combined them with everyday objects in your house. Great job Ed!


I have some very exciting news to share with you Class 4. We have a new friend joining our class, his name is Eddie and I am sure when you get to meet him you will make him feel very welcome. Welcome to Class 4 Eddie, we look forward to meeting you soon! Eddie has also been joining in with our arts week and I really like the Surrealist collage of a person. Well done!







Charlie has also been doing some excellent expressionist painting this week! I am so impressed with the use of colour and brushstrokes to recreate a pretty flower bush. Great job Charlie. Well done!






















I hope you enjoyed Arts Week as much as I did. You have all done an amazing job. I know lots of you may be missing Maths and English and I think we will be including more of these activities in the next few weeks but for now we are moving onto Science week which will be lots of fun too!

Have a great week!

Miss Dimond

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday 10th July

Great work Class 4

Monday 1st June