Arts Week - Monday 8th June


Hello Class 4,

I hope you have all had a fantastic weekend! This week is a very exciting week for me, it's Arts week! 🎨

A few weeks ago we looked at the style of art called Pointillism, this is one of my favourite styles. This week we are going to look at a very similar style called Impressionism. We are starting off the week finding out what impressionism is.  I would love to see lots of your amazing art work throughout the week and may even have a go at some impressionist art myself!

Here are your tasks for Monday 8th June

I have found another PowerPoint with some ideas for how you could present your research on impressionism: impressionism


Have a great day!

Miss Dimond

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday 10th July

Great work Class 4

Monday 1st June