Monday 18th May


Hello Class 4,

Is it just me or are the weeks going quickly? I hope you all had a lovely weekend. 

This week we are going to have a go at animation. I have a feeling lots of you will enjoy these activities so I am looking forward to seeing any animations you make! 

Here are Monday's tasks.

I forgot to mention in the maths task, for question 2, you may have to draw the shapes out in your book.

Here are your spellings for the week. Try and practice every day if you can, even by just writing one of your spellings in your English tasks would be great!

Don't forget that there are lots of ebooks on the Oxford Owl website if you would like to read more: Oxford Owl 

I have also been keeping an eye out on any more Harry Potter chapters being released. If you would like to listen to chapter 2, it appears that you need to create an account but here is Chapter 3 , read by Eddie Redmayne and  Chapter 4 read by Stephen Fry! 


Have a fantastic day!

Miss Dimond

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday 10th July

Great work Class 4

Monday 1st June