Monday 27th April


Hello Class 4,

I hope you had a lovely weekend and made the most of the lovely sunshine!

Here are Monday's Tasks.

For task 3 of the English activity, you can write the present tense verb and it's synonyms in your Home Learning book if you don't have a printer or want use your printer ink.

Here are your Spellings: Week 2

Our wider curriculum subject this week is History. We will be looking at Anglo-Saxons, which is an exciting topic! I always find History a fascinating subject so I hope you enjoy finding out about the Anglo-Saxons as much as I did.😊

I have also added two more activities to your spellings that you can do at home.

I am hoping to have the photos of your lovely work uploaded on Monday, hopefully the pictures will be visible this time!

Have a good Monday!

Miss Dimond


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday 10th July

Great work Class 4

Monday 1st June